Changes for CONTENIDO 4.9.1. Release date: 2013-10-16
- $cfg['version'] from now on reads the version number from the constant CON_VERSION, which is defined in startup.php.
- The fsockopen() calls in the core got replaced by the new cHttpRequest class. More information can be found here.
- The request validator checks the variable belang against a regular expression instead of a fixed set of locales.
- The plugin system now supports an execution order, which can be set via backend or directly in database table plugins.
- The function piUsEditFormAdditionalRows() now needs an forth parameter.
- For connections with databases there is now full support for socket based connections.
- A new frontend debugging was introduced. More information can be found here.
- With the new auto installer function it is possible to install CONTENIDO automatically without any interaction via console.
- The system property mail / encryption now explicitly expects a value "ssl" or "tls". Previously checked checkbox resulting in value "1" will automatically be interpreted as "ssl".
- Comparison for effective setting values respects now also the type, the default value is returned when the setting would be false, an empty string or NULL.